Terms & Conditions
These customer service terms apply to orders placed on www.brownsfoodco.com.
Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, seven days a week via our web site. Orders under 7000 kes must be picked from our farm in Tigoni. Orders between 7000 - 25,000 kes are shipped on Thursdays. Orders above 25,000 kes are shipped with next day delivery (no deliveries on Sundays).
Telephone orders can be placed Monday - Saturday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Brown's recommends making payment through Pesapal on our website. We also accept cash on delivery. All prices are subject to change without notice.
CLAIMS AND EXCEPTIONS
Please inspect your package immediately upon receipt. All claims must be filed within 24 hours of receipt. We will do everything possible to re-route orders for timely delivery but cannot be responsible for damaged or compromised product due to the following:
- Delayed deliveries due to weather or other "Acts of God"
- Incorrect addresses (* Please be sure to include apartment, suite or floor numbers, as needed.)
- Unopened shipments.
- Gift shipments sent to recipients who are out of town or otherwise unavailable to receive their shipment. Please notify recipient of the pending arrival of perishables!
- Items that have been discarded or consumed.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Brown's Cheese takes a day to receive and process your order.
Orders under 7000 kes must be picked from our farm in Tigoni.
Orders between 7000 - 25,000 kes are shipped on Thursdays as long as they are received by 3PM Wednesday..
Orders above 25,000 kes are shipped with next day delivery (no deliveries on Sundays).
- Free Delivery for orders over 7000 kes within Nairobi.
- Rural orders are shipped via Wells Fargo, packed in dry ice, at cost to customer.
All gift cards are sent via email. Gift Certificates for The Tasting Room are available, the recipient must call in to book their dates. We cannot guarantee availability. Gift Vouchers for cheeses are available in any denomination you choose. Recipients can use them for any of our products, either at the Farm or online. Online orders must be 7000 kes or more to qualify for delivery.
Your cheeses are packaged with dry ice to ensure they will remain at our high standards during shipping. Please ensure you refrigerate as soon as you receive them. DO NOT put dry ice in your fridge or freezer, if you leave it on the bench it will just disappear overnight.